#BookReview: Paranormalcy (Kiersten White)

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_xWckwIOR9BY/TFNzocgxcHI/AAAAAAAAAMA/X8GlgL3h6HY/s320/Paranormalcy1.jpgParanormalcy de Kiersten White

Synopsis:
Evie’s always thought of herself as a normal teenager, even though she works for the International Paranormal Containment Agency, her ex-boyfriend is a faerie, she’s falling for a shape-shifter, and she’s the only person who can see through paranormals’ glamours.

But Evie’s about to realize that she may very well be at the center of a dark faerie prophecy promising destruction to all paranormal creatures.

So much for normal.



My Thoughts

This has been one of the more diverse and twisted book I've read. I never spect what happened, I suspect of each situation and character in this book. It's full of entertaiment and action, besides, it's so original. I super recommend it.
Rating:
5 HEARTS

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Hello!

Thanks for passing by and read my blog. My blog feed with comments, so if you caring anough to leave some, I will be really happy.

Thanks for share the love.

Back
to top