#BookReview: The Boyfriend Game by Stephie Davis

http://www.harpercollins.com/harperimages/isbn/large/6/9780061143106.jpg

The Boyfriend Game by Stephie Davis
Synopsis: 
I rested the ball on my hip and walked back toward the equipment shed. In the dark.

Alone. With a boy.

I would be completely freaking out over varsity soccer tryouts if it weren't for the new student, Graham, who's helping me practice. He has the most amazing green eyes, curly brown hair, and perfect legs. Plus, we have lots in common, since all we both care about is soccer! Well, that's all he cares about. But my heart beats so fast when we're on the field together . . . and I don't think it's just from all the running around.




My Thoughts
This book remembers me a TV series that I use to watch long ago about an spot girl and her friends, boys problems, it was so good. I can't say more that this story was so sweet and fun to read. I like this Young Adult book because it's a remind of teenage love and the pretty things of that time. 

3 HEARTS

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Hello!

Thanks for passing by and read my blog. My blog feed with comments, so if you caring anough to leave some, I will be really happy.

Thanks for share the love.

Back
to top