#BookReview: Light My Fire (Aisling Grey 3) by @KatieMcAlister

50747Light My Fire by Katie MacAlister
Series: Aisling Grey #3
Synopsis:
Aisling Grey is juggling being a demon lord, a Guardian, and a wyvern's mate, even though she's keeping her distance from said wyvern, Drake, these days. But her presence is still required at a meeting of the green dragons. Since several attempts have been made on her life, Drake is sure to get protective of her. Which might not be a bad thing when war breaks out and all hell breaks loose--literally.  








My Thoughts
I definitely love this novel, the third installment of Grey's Aisling. I help translate some chapters and from there I enter in this world of dragons; I love Drake, he is very authoritarian and strong, although ometimes he makes me crazy thanks to his annoying need to control Aisling; I also like Gabriel, but with this book I'm wondering where his true allegiance is, and if you really could consider him as friends of the green dragons. My favorite character is definitely Jim, always being so direct, ironic and I love how it upsets Aisling. I recommend this saga with eyes closed.

5 HEARTS

CONVERSATION

1 comments:

  1. Uff, es que este libro es demasiado espectacular xD (yo estuve en traducción :S) y me enamoré de él al instante!! y los que le siguen están incluso mejor! besos!

    ReplyDelete

Hello!

Thanks for passing by and read my blog. My blog feed with comments, so if you caring anough to leave some, I will be really happy.

Thanks for share the love.

Back
to top