#BookReview: Beautiful Disaster by Kate Brian

Beautiful Disaster by Kate Brian
Series: Privilage #2
Genre: Young Adult
Pages: 278
Publication: June 2nd 2009 by Simon & Schuster Books for Young Readers
Synopsis: 
She's Back....

After wasting away in a mental institution for a year and a half, Ariana Osgood is finally back where she belongs. She has a new look, a new name, and a new life -- all thanks to her former friend Briana Leigh Covington.

Now enrolled as a junior at the exclusive Atherton-Pryce boarding school just outside of D.C., Ariana sleeps in Frette sheets, flirts with the captain of the crew team, and gossips with the most beautiful girls on campus. She killed to get back her life of privilege. Just how far will she go to keep it? 

From the author of the bestselling Private novels comes a series about the dark world of wealth, secrets, and privilege

ADD TO GOODREADS

My Thoughts

I like this book so much, second of this series; It was facinnating. I liked how Ariana fight to enter in the Privilege house and her determination to get the life she wanted. I know that she was doing it because she just want to be as good as she was at Eaton but I very well can see lot of her in me, and isn't the killer part, but her goals, the work she do to get there (again not the evil part), her determination and strongness to conquer it all.

At the same part I can feel and see how much have affected her the things she'd been through. I felt sad for her, even when she killed few people, I felt sorry for her and at some point I want she find happiness.

I love this story and can't wait for the rest of the books to know more about Arianna's story!

Rating
5 Hearts

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Hello!

Thanks for passing by and read my blog. My blog feed with comments, so if you caring anough to leave some, I will be really happy.

Thanks for share the love.

Back
to top