#BookReview: The Homecoming by Anne Marie Winston

619031The Homecoming by Anne Marie Winston
Series: Logan's Legacy #16
Genre: Contemporany Romance
Pages: 256
Publication: May 1st 2005 by Silhouette Books
Synopsis:
Sydney Aston, a victim of amnesia, finds herself drawn to millionaire Danny Crosby, whose young son has disappeared and soon, as her memory starts coming back, discovers that she holds the key to reuniting Danny with his son. Original.


ADD TO GOODREADS

My Thoughts

This story was so romantic and lovely. I trully love how everything was develope here and how the chacracter were protayed. Definitely, worth to try. This is my first Logan's Legacy novel as my first Anne Marie Winston's book but I want to read more.

Rating
5 HEARTS

CONVERSATION

2 comments:

  1. Hola...
    solo pasando a conocer tu blog...
    pues te encontre por casualidad
    que tengas un genial dia...
    (por cierto me gusta mucho la foto de tu perfil)

    Las palabras vuelan, lo escrito permanece

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hola!!!
    Me encantó esta serie, pero me hacen falta este y el 10 (Pasiones secretas).
    Si lo tienes o alguien lo tiene que me lo pueda pasar a mi correo se los agradecería montones.
    Mi correo es analu.mm85@gmail.com
    Saludos

    ReplyDelete

Hello!

Thanks for passing by and read my blog. My blog feed with comments, so if you caring anough to leave some, I will be really happy.

Thanks for share the love.

Back
to top