#BookReview: Trilogy Light Dragons by Katie MacAlister

6614238Love in Times of Dragons
Series: Light Dragons #1
Genre: Paranormal Romance
Pages: 331
Publication: May 4th 2010 by Signet

Synopsis:
Tully Sullivan is just like any other suburban mom—unless you count the days every year that she zones out and turns base metals in to gold. Those are weird.

And now she’s woken up in a strange place surrounded by strange people who keep insisting they’re dragons—and that she’s one too. But not just any dragon. She’s Ysolde de Bouchier, a famed figure from dragon history.

Tully can’t shape-shift or breathe fire, and she’s definitely not happy being sentenced to death for the misdeeds of a dragon mate she can’t remember. All Tully knows is that she wants her son back. So she’ll have to find a way to solve the crimes of a past she has no memory of living…

ADD TO GOODREADS

My Thoughts

After the craziness of the last book of the silver dragons, I couldn't wait for more about the dragons world, even so when I found out the upcoming series will be about Baltic. I know that it was the dread Baltic but I always find a romanticism about the whole story. Ysolde (or Tully) is having a really hard time with all the people around her tellling her those tales about dragons and a crazy man who's trying to kill everyone. I spend a grat time with this book, because even when it another piece of Katie MacAlister, is very different from the others book of this series.

Ysolde is more open, more impulsive, she really doesn't care anything more than her son. Though, there were times that I felt kind of a she was little too much impulsive, I really enjoy each time I spend with her. By other hand, Baltic was all I was waiting for him to be. I was so right about the romatic of his action and the love he felt for Ysolde, plus he was so comic to read, while adapting to all the morden life. I really enjoy this book, and super recommend it, lot of fun and romance, action and magic twists.

Rating
5 HEARTS 

9464765The Unbearable Lightness of Dragons
Series: Light Dragons #2
Genre: Paranormal Romance
Pages: 342
Publication: May 3rd 2011 by Signet
Synopsis:
Ysolde Bouchier is still coming to terms with the dragon part of her, while at the same time trying to free a friend of Baltic-her Black Dragon lover-from the weyr, get Baltic to meet with the dragons who want him dead, rescue a half-dragon damsel in over her head, raise the shade of the man everyone says killed her, and once and for all clear Baltic's name of the murder charges that continue to plague him.

For Ysolde, being a dragon is starting to bite.




ADD TO GOODREADS

My Thoughts
I felt this as atrantiotion book, but a good one. We can see more about Baltic's plans and Ysolde life as her mate. This book get more importance to the family dynamic and how the four memebers of the Light Dragons interact in the turbulance of the dragon's war. We, of course, see more developing in all the characters, specially Ysolde and her ways to get through her magic and dragon form. I think it was wonderful. 

Rating
5 HEARTS 
 
 
11995715Sparks Fly
Series: Light Dragons #3
Genre: Paranormal Romance
Pages: 326
Publication: May 1st 2012 by Signet
Synopsis:
Ysolde de Bouchier has a lot on her plate, which isn't unusual considering her Light Dragon mate Baltic is still at odds with just about everyone, starting with his former guard Thala and her outlaw posse, right down to his dragon god father. Ysolde herself fairs no better, since the First Dragon has her in his sights as well, demanding that she right past wrongs…and her time to do that is quickly running out.

With the help of some familiar friends, Ysolde sets into motion an elaborate plan that will have repercussions throughout the mortal and immortal worlds. But when a member of her family is held hostage, no one is safe from the fire of her rage.

ADD TO GOODREADS

My Thoughts
I have to wait soooo much for this book, and when I finally have it, it didn't desapoint. I love it so much, and thanks t this one, I felt that it one of my favorites dragons series (I always would have Aisling Greay in my heart but Ysolde is marvelous). This book makes me cry, makes me laugh so hard and enjoy the wonder of the world creaqe by Katie MacAlister. It was a wonderful conclusion of a awesome series.

Rating
5 HEARTS 

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Hello!

Thanks for passing by and read my blog. My blog feed with comments, so if you caring anough to leave some, I will be really happy.

Thanks for share the love.

Back
to top