#BookReview: Only Good Spy Young by Ally Carter

Purchase: Amazon / B&N / Book Depository

Synopsis

When Cammie Morgan enrolled at the Gallagher Academy, she knew she was preparing for the dangerous life of a spy. What she didn’t know was that the serious, real-life danger would start during her junior year of high school. But that’s exactly what happened two months ago when Cammie faced off against an ancient terrorist organization dead set on kidnapping her.

Now the danger follows her everywhere, and even Cammie “The Chameleon” can’t hide. When a terrifying encounter in London reveals that one of her most-trusted allies is actually a rogue double-agent, Cammie no longer knows if she can trust her classmates, her teachers—or even her own heart.

In this fourth installment of the New York Times best-selling series, the Gallagher Girls must hack, spy, steal, and lie their way to the truth.as they go searching for answers, recognizing that the key to Cammie’s future may lie deep in the past.



My Thoughts

I know that maybe been a spy is dangerous and difficult but, with books like this one, girls like me want to become one and catch the bad guys. I love Gallagher Girls, I think that there aren't most perfect series than this one, I love the characters, the plot, the not obvious twists, the fun moments and the writing style of Ally Carter. While, reding this book, Ally embarque in a journey to makes us, the readrs, see not just the awesome of the spionage world but the cruel notions of humans nature and the fact that not everything it what it semms. In this book, Cammie faces trues that she can't hadle yet, and new issues that could destroy the world as she knows it. 

Howeve, there's still a spark of light thansks to her family and friends, and of course, Zach. I think that here is a perfect balance betwen the danger and the humor and love issues. Why I'm giving it 4 hearts? Bacause, I felt, even when the story is awesome, that it turning a little repetitive and that let me guessing if it actually worth more books. Let's see what Ally can gives us in the future.  

About the Author

Ally Carter writes books about spies, thieves, and teenagers. She is the New York Times Best-selling author of the Gallagher Girls and Heist Society series. Her books have been published all over the world, in over twenty languages.

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Hello!

Thanks for passing by and read my blog. My blog feed with comments, so if you caring anough to leave some, I will be really happy.

Thanks for share the love.

Back
to top