#BookReview: Vengance (Private N°14) by Kate Brian


9918277Vengance
Series: Private #14
Genre: YA / Mistery
Pages: 240
Publication:

August 30th 2011 by Simon & Schuster Books
Synopsis:

After the devastating events at Reed's birthday party, Noelle is determined to put the past to rest, but Reed is adament about rebuilding Billings. Coming up against endless roadblocks from the headmaster, not to mention Billings alumni, Reed will not let her legacy end with a pile of rubble.

As if that weren't enough, old ghosts come back to haunt to the Billings Girls. Reed has been through the ringer in her time at Easton and she starts to wonder if maybe she can even make it out of this place alive.

ADD TO GOODREADS

My Thoughts
This was a great book; I still love Reed's personality and the fact that she always goes to fight for what she believe is right, however, as any teenage she's still insecure; which I think works very well because she doesn't lose her Pen's girl but also embrace the Lange legacy. I felt that Reed relationship with Josh was 'meh', I think that the author add it just because was a fact that needed to be mentioned but not because matters too much. And I really don't know how to react to that, because I like the act that Reed cares most about her family and herself than for a boy, but I really like that relationship and I saw it left behind (even with that stupid paranoia thing, which I think was ridiculious).
 
I like how everything developed at the end, and how the bad guys finally got what they deserve (at least we have to wait until Ariana came back after Reed XD). But my fav part of the book was having the Billings girls back and reunited for that mision. I missed Tylor and Kiran very much and have them with Noelle and Reed once more was a wonderful plus to this book. Even more with those sarcastics comments from Kiran, she was so funny.

Of course, the end was so poetic:

Two seconds latter, my phone rings. For a fraction of second I thought it could be another threating message, another warning text, but when I pull out my phone, it was a text from Noelle.

IT'S ALL YOURS, GLASS LICKER. DON'T RUIN IT.

...Classic Noelle.

So this is it, it was over. The end of Noelle Lange legacy at Easton.

I reallly like this book and I complitely recommend it. A the whole series need to be read becasue is awesome.

5 HEARTS

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Hello!

Thanks for passing by and read my blog. My blog feed with comments, so if you caring anough to leave some, I will be really happy.

Thanks for share the love.

Back
to top