#BookReview: A Gallagher Wedding by Ally Carter




Oh yes, yes! After I read United We Spy (reseña), I have this bittersweet sensetion to have finished one of my favorite series, nothing can be better to know that something else (even this short) has came out. So, I got crazy to get it faster. A Gallagher Wedding is a special epilogue gifted by B&N to all those who bought GG6: United We Spy. Some got it other didn't (a little problem).

This short story of about 12 pages, tells the pre-productions of The Wedding with a crazy Macey obssesed with organization. Liz and Bex made cameos and we got a thoughtful conversation between Cammie and her mom. An the best of it is a romantic momment between Cam and Zach; the boy who never left out his good the sense of humor. A beautiful short story about the Gallagher Girls, which sadly give us more grief since will be the last thing we going to get from them. But it's also a joy to get a glimpe of the after of our fav characters. 

If you want to read it check HERE (Thanks to Goodreads). If you wan to know more about Ally's books (spies and thief) click HERE.


Orden of Gallagher Girls' books

1.- I’d Tell You I Love You, But Then I’d Have to Kill You
2.- Cross My Heart A Hope to Spy
3.- Don’t Judge A Girl by His Cover
4.- Only Good Spy Young
5.- Out of Sight, Out of Time
6.- United We Spy
Even more...
5.5.- Double Crossed: A Spies and Thieves Story
6.5.- A Gallagher Wedding


About the Author

Ally Carter writes books about spies, thieves, and teenagers. She is the New York Times Best-selling author of the Gallagher Girls and Heist Society series. Her books have been published all over the world, in over twenty languages.

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Hello!

Thanks for passing by and read my blog. My blog feed with comments, so if you caring anough to leave some, I will be really happy.

Thanks for share the love.

Back
to top