Top Ten Tuesday 9: Mis favoritos en el género de Fantasía


Hello! Have you been? Me? I'm doing intensive this semester, today for example I went to do a radio novella (isn't exciting?!). Besides, I've created a new blog when I'll post about my day, my journey as a journalist student, my crazy thoughts, and other things I like. For those who want to visit it, you can check Giova By Design. Just a warning before you get there, it's is Spanish.

Now, today is about Top Ten del día, that this time is to write about our favorite books on X genre.

Top Ten Tuesday (TTT) weekly meme created by The Broke and the Bookish. Where we share each Tuesday a top list of books, or bookish relate for X genre dicted by the girls on the blog.
Mine are from all kinds of Fiction books:

1.- Half-Blood by Jennifer L. Armentrout
2.- Hex Hall by Rachel Hawkins
3.- Paranormalcy by Kiersten White
4.- Harry Potter y La Piedra Filosofal by J. K. Rowling
5.- Insatiable by Meg Cabot
6.- Playing With Fire by Gena Showalter

      

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Hello!

Thanks for passing by and read my blog. My blog feed with comments, so if you caring anough to leave some, I will be really happy.

Thanks for share the love.

Back
to top