Book Tag IV: ABC Potter

Hello, my lovely ones! I bring a new Book tag to play. Now is about Harry Potter. I saw it at the blog  Ciudad de Libros, which saw it at Estantería Compartida, which watch it at Monset Mil Libros youtube channel. An consist in naming a character or thing from the series Harry Potter through the ABC. Let's sart?

A: Albus Dumbledore
B: Bellatix Lestrage
C: Casa de Los Gritos
D: Draco Malfoy
E: Expellearmus
F: Filius Flitwick
G: Grenger, Hermione
H: Horance Slughorn
I: Incancerus
J: James Potter
K: Karkarov, Igor
L: Lumus
M: Malfoy, Lucius
N: Narcisa Malfoy
O: Oculus Reparo
P: Potter, Harry
Q: Quidditch
R: Remus Lupin
S: Slythering
T: Tom Riddle
U: Umbridge, Dolores
V: Voldemort
W: Weasly, Ron
X: Xenophilus Lovegood
Y: Yeti
Z: Zumo de Mandragora

What do you think? Which would be your picks?

CONVERSATION

2 comments:

  1. ¡Hola! A mi me costó sacar la Y y la Z, hasta me la tuvieron que decir porque no se me ocurría nada DDDD:

    Este Book tag me encantó y veo que hemos repetido cosas :D
    Besos :3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Para mi las as difíciles fueron la X, e igual que tú la Y.... Sólo hay una palabra por la X Y sólo dos por la Y... Jajajaja Pero fue divertido!!!

    ReplyDelete

Hello!

Thanks for passing by and read my blog. My blog feed with comments, so if you caring anough to leave some, I will be really happy.

Thanks for share the love.

Back
to top