Top Ten Tuesday (11): Literary merchandise I wish I own



Top Ten Tuesday fwas created on the blog The Book And The Bookish. It's about making a weekly list of ten things according to a specific topic that is given each week in that blog.

Unfortunately, I do not have any kind Literary merchandise. So, it would be great to at least have something. But I would love to have:

1. Harry Potter Wand.
2. The Deathly Hallows' nacklace.
3. Hermione's Time-Turner.
4. Vampire Academy t-shirt.
5. Book Clutch. These small bags in the form of famous books that are very fashionable.
6. Cup with my favorite books on it.
7. Vampire Academy's makeup. Maybe this is one of the ones I want.
8. Vampire Academy's Nail Polish.
9. Apollyon's neckclace (Saga Covenant).
10. And perhaps one of the most important things ... A Kindle readers.

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Hello!

Thanks for passing by and read my blog. My blog feed with comments, so if you caring anough to leave some, I will be really happy.

Thanks for share the love.

Back
to top