Book Tour Review: Blue Horizon by Hildie McQueen



Blue Horizon
(Shades of Blue #4)
by Hildie McQueen 

Blurb:
 

Josiah McClintock finds himself at a crossroads. A choice between remaining in Alder Gulch or returning to his previous life. A life that he's kept hidden from everyone, including Laura, the woman in his care after a terrible tragedy. 

Laura Foster isn't sure she has a reason to live after so many losses. Although she doesn't understand why Josiah insists on being her protector, his presence in her life becomes the only beacon of hope for a future. 

Will they be able to ever come together and when they do will their love overcome secrets, tragedies and the danger that looms? 




Available for purchase at 

   


My Thoughts


This was a very enjoynable read... heart warming, lovely...

Blue Horizon is so powerful in so many levels, this isn't nother cowboy love. We find so much more, a woman needed of love and care and a man who had been hurt and lost everything he had. This book made me cry very hard, whipping my eyes out with every pages I turned. Seriously, I'm so sentimental, that's what I hesitate when I know is abook who going to make me cry, because I know I would do it a lot!

The romance here is so lovely. With all the things it was passed to them and the fact that both think life didn't worth anymore, it was wonderful to saw them fall in love and overcome all that feelings. Blu Horizon has so many life lessons, so many things we can embrace.

Also, I like each character. The author bring them to life so wonderfully, each is so different to each other but never lose the beutiful of their situation... However, this book can't be read as stand along because there's so many characters to know previously,. I was little bit lost with all of them, because I didn't read the previous books.

Overall, this was a amazing read, as I said, so many life lessons, beautiful characters, lovely romance. A story that will make you overcome so many feelings but that you'll remember forever.

I give it 5 hearts


About The Author


Hildie McQueen loves storytelling and unusual settings, pair that with humor and you've got an idea of what her writing is like. She makes sure action, intrigue, and sizzling romance add up to a story, her readers won’t soon forget.  Her favorite past-times are traveling, shopping and reading. She resides in beautiful small town Georgia with her super-hero husband Kurt and two unruly Chihuahuas.


You can find Hildie at

            


Giveaway

Mostrando Giveaway item.JPG

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Hello!

Thanks for passing by and read my blog. My blog feed with comments, so if you caring anough to leave some, I will be really happy.

Thanks for share the love.

Back
to top