Blog Tour Review: Angel Kin by Tricia Skinner

Mostrando Angel Kin Banner 450 x 169.png

Angel Kin by Tricia Skinner
Series: An Angel Assassins Novel
Genre: Paranormal Romance with Urban Fantasy elements
Pages: 268
Published: April 28th, 2014 (Entangled Publishing – Edge Imprint)
ISBN-13: 9781622664931
ASIN: B00JI09FIG
Purchased: Amazon | BN | iBooks | Kobo

Tagline: The thief will steal his heart...

The Blurb:

While channeling Robin Hood’s “steal from the rich and give to the poor” attitude at a local politician’s house, ex-con Katie Logan witnesses a forced suicide. Dirty or not, supernatural or not, he didn’t deserve to die, especially not by his own hand. But with her record, stepping forward as a witness isn’t an option. On the run from the police and the murderer, she turns to The Bound Ones for help.
When a beautiful woman comes to The Bound Ones, half-angel assassin Cain is immediately drawn to her. But when she fingers him as the killer, he can come to only one conclusion. The twin he thought was dead is very much alive…and trying to send him a message. Unfortunately, that message is: “You’re next.”
It’s a race against time as Cain fights to save the woman he’s falling in love with before his brother Abel destroys them both.


My Thoughts

I always like some Fallen Angels or Nephilims stories; there's always something romantic about their fall. The humanity is wonderful with it lacks of perfection and I can't see all of that through their fallen! So I always looking for books to give me that.

I really like this one cause it bring me every thing of my love for fallen angels. We have two boys, brothers, twints, one good, the other bad. We got three well written lead characters. They develop  during the book goes amazing and you find yourself looking for more from them, even you star thinking that mybe, Abel is not that  bad as you think. 

I like that the love between Kate and Cain is not fast. The get to know each other and even you can feel it as a normal, real relationship. I really like them and wish to know more about. Also like the twist the author made at this story, like humans live among a variety of supernatural beings.

The only think I didn't like is the fact that the secondary characters didn't get an explanation; is just like Kate do everything to save her friends but we never get to know them.

Overall, this was a wonderful read, with few tricks, wonderful characters and good written! Recommend it!

I give it 4 hearts

About the Author

Tricia Skinner writes urban fantasy with twist of passion. She’s a former journalist who discovered her inspiration to write fiction as an escape from “real life.” Her reading tastes include fantasy (and its subgenres), paranormal, sci-fi, and history.

When she’s not writing, Tricia is a newbie “green” practitioner, fitness procrastinator, and a technology geek. Her family includes a patient husband, a demigod son, and two Great Danes. She’s active in several writing communities and enjoys interacting with readers. 

You can find Tricia Skinner here:

 Giveaway

Not open to international entries.

CONVERSATION

3 comments:

  1. Thank you very much for the review. I'm happy you enjoyed my half-angels. :)

    Trish

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I really did!c Thank you for passing by

      Delete
    2. I really did!c Thank you for passing by

      Delete

Hello!

Thanks for passing by and read my blog. My blog feed with comments, so if you caring anough to leave some, I will be really happy.

Thanks for share the love.

Back
to top