Book Review: Lucky Number Four by Amanda Jason


Lucky Number Four by Amanda Jason


Genre: New Adult | Romance | Chick Lit
Pages: 224 (eBook)
Published: January 5, 2014 by Smashwords Edition
ISBN-13: 9781310101427
Purchased: Amazon | B&N | Book Depository
Blurb: Pandora Ann Phillips’ life is just normal-crazy.

Her mom’s psychic, her dad’s mom is a snob, her mom’s parental units are ‘too down to earth’ and her best friends are newlyweds. Okay, so her best friends being newlyweds isn’t really abnormal, but living with them in a cramped two-bedroom apartment definitely is. Sex, sex, sex, is totally on their brains. Actually, it’s not only on their brains, but it’s on the kitchen table, couch, on top of the washer…well, you get the picture.

Being a celibate (not by choice, mind you) full-time college student, and working as an almost full-time barista, Pandora can’t afford to lose anymore sleep due to the sexual habits of her current roommates. So, she decides to seek out a new place to lay her head. Enter three ‘drool worthy’ guy models that are looking for a fourth roommate, and they want her…and won’t take no for an answer.

Romantic hilarity ensues as Pandora’s life turns completely upside down, and she begins to wonder if it will ever be the same again!

My Thoughts

So picture this... You know your friends your whole life and you're so happy when you find out their in love and getting marry. Then, still a month after, you can't sleep because the only thing in the house is scream of your best friends having sex in the kitchen. So you have enough... At the supermarket, you find out someone is loking for a new roommate and desperately made the calls and arrange an appointment. But when you get there turns out to be the penthouse of three famouse male models... And you asking yourself: "what am I into?"

My first thought about Lucky Number Four was, "Are you ccary girl? They're new wed, that means lot of sex for almsot a year!"... I don't understand why she still there, When she found out they'll marry she should have looking for another place! But well, book at last and need something hilarious to proceed.

Now, I really enjoy this book, was so hilarious. The story itself isn't very original but it have it highlights. The Characters was really great and I spend a good time with them, also there's not, even one of them, who I didn't like. Even the snob grandmom was cute. Well, the grandmoms fight was so funny... 

Anyway, Dora didn't bother me but she wasn't my favorite, sometimes I was tired of her change of mind between Drew and Collin... Actually maybe it was her who I didn't like, because it also bothers me that she spend the whole novel trying to avoding the guys, whom inexpicable want her to be their number four. 

I , actually, like the trio, they were the best in the book. Drew is very much a wonderful guy, it was so funny the way he would do anything to get what he wants. He's also sweet and gentle. Collin could always be a good friend, however, I would like that his problems came out and I could have seen some more from him. And Liam, aww! he's so cute. I never spect him to be who turns out to be, I don't know if I'm happy with the author decision!

Anyway, what happend with this book and the reason what it's so hilarious is the fact that the action in it are not beleavable... (yeah, so why I read this book?!!) Well, I think it had a good and new argument, however, I just never totally beleave it. How you going to end living with THREE HOT and FAMOUS MODELS?? Is just, I don't know, I would totally try to look the perks and not just throw myself away and don't live it. It just and oportunity, isn't like you're going into that world and lose yourself... but wherever.

Overall, I this this book was hilarious, make me laugh so much and the characters were really good, but the story itself wasn't beleavable, and that's just sad.

I give it 3 heart

About The Author

Amanda Jason is the pen name for Carol Kunz’s New Adult romance novels. She is the C part of the mother and son author duo, C.A. Kunz. The pen name Amanda Jason actually has a special meaning to Carol because it is a tribute to the set of twins she lost many years ago. Carol began her dream of writing when her son, Adam, asked her to write a young adult fantasy novel back in 2011. She couldn’t have been happier to embark on this wonderful journey into the literary world with her son because it was #1 on her bucket list.
Carol currently lives in sunny Florida with her hubby and her two four-legged fur babies. She takes comfort in the fact that her amazing daughter and son live close by. When she isn’t writing, you can find her walking her yellow Lab or reading a good book. Lucky Number four is the debut novel of Amanda Jason, and it’s been a long time coming. 

You cand find Amanda Jason here:

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Hello!

Thanks for passing by and read my blog. My blog feed with comments, so if you caring anough to leave some, I will be really happy.

Thanks for share the love.

Back
to top