Book Review: Ruined (Ethan Frost #1) by Tracy Wolff

18307261
Ruined by Tracy Wolff 
Series: Ethan Frost # 1 
Published: January 7, 2014 by Loveswept 
Genres: Contemporary Romance 
Pages: 304 
Purchased: Amazon
Blurb:
Fans of Fifty Shades of Grey, Bared to You, and Release Me will be hooked on Ruined, an electrifying journey of emotional and sexual discovery that pushes two damaged souls to their breaking point—and beyond.
He’s the last man Chloe Girard should love . . . but the first she ever could.
Ethan Frost is a visionary, a genius, every woman’s deepest, darkest fantasy—even mine. And, somehow, I am his.
He stole into my life like a dream. Turned my reality upside down and made my every desire come true—especially those I never knew I had. He demanded everything I had to give and gave me everything of himself in return.
But dreams don’t last forever, and ours is no exception. Because my nightmares are darker, and my wounds deeper, than I could ever reveal. And as much as Ethan wants to protect me, the secrets we we share will only tear us apart.

My Thoughts

I liked this book very much but I wouldn’t compare with FSOG or any other book from that genre. I think is very much a romantic story with the regular sex than the BDSM part. The dominant thing is more about the man himself as an Alfa male but not about the sex. 

However, I liked it very much. As few of you know I don’t very much hooked by Fifty or any of it twins but I like to read them time to time (some ideas shouldn’t be wasted ;p). So, thinking about it I was little wary about what I would find in it, but as the book gone through the story I found myself liked it very much. 

What I liked the most was Ethan. He just was wonderful and so lovable. Really sweet and caring with Chloe; I was touching by everyone of his irregular gift to her, all of them mean something and showed how much he was into that relationship. But what disgusted me was that I felt the love too rush, like there wasn’t time for them to really know each other.


Chloe was dialing with lot of demons and I felt so unreal that she just, after two weeks, can overcome them all and had sex. For me was I big lie! But I really want to read the next book because that end was shocking and need to know what that was about.

Overall, this was an entertaining read. The hero was amazing written and was a funny read, but first, it’s not a truly Erotic novel and second, there were few lies and unrealistic stuff that didn’t match into the story.

About The Author

Tracy_blue_highresTracy Wolff lives with four men, teaches writing to local college students and spends as much time as she can manage immersed in worlds of her own creation. Married to the alpha hero of her dreams for twelve years, she is the mother of three young sons who spend most of their time trying to make her as crazy as possible.

You can find Tracy here:

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Hello!

Thanks for passing by and read my blog. My blog feed with comments, so if you caring anough to leave some, I will be really happy.

Thanks for share the love.

Back
to top