CL Weekly #1

This post is the first compilation of the week in Corazones Literarios ever. I've never done this before but it caught my attention so I said "let's try it." I have done so many things over the last few weeks but I'll just start with that just finished from 20 'til today.

This is very similar to those Staking the Shelves (Xpressos Reads & Stuck In Books - Hosted by Tynga's Review), The Weekly Rewind (The Bookish Babe), Sunday with the Bookworms (Bewitched Bookworms) and many others out there. As I'm a journalist student I really wanted to made it like a magazine cover and all of that, but it couldn't be this week. It has to be for next time.

On my Shelves

Almost all the reviews a made lately are from blog tours, which is not bad, but I got little time to read something else. Fortunately, this week I read a couple of books that I've been looking for them long time ago. 

Fom blog tours I made: (Click on the name to go to the review, and the cover to Goodreads)

The Husband Maker by Karay Wright (I'm a reader, not a writer book tours). Very lovely, and sweet but at the same time, it's going to make you cry with that ending.

Black Moon by Becca C. Smith & F.M. Sherril (Bewitched book tours). I liked the very original plot, the famale main character, but the lead male was flaw for me. I did'nt like that everything was about him, I felt like I was facing a narcicism.

Addicted by Tracy Wolff (Barclay Publicity). The lovely girls for Barclay Publicity envited me to be part of this blog tour because I review the first book of this series. I like it very much actually, even more than the first one. Ethan is wonderful, and such lovely characters. However, even when I liked how much Chloe grow up, I was so angry with her for her backs and forwards about their relationship.

22743273 21945640 

Particulas reviews: (Click on the name to go to the review, and the cover to Goodreads)

Be With Me by J. Lynn. I'm huge fan of this author, so I'm happy to take time to read another of her master books. I over enjoy this one, so lovely and sweet and Cupcakes!... Both leads characters were wonderful, the plot flawless and even had a little bit of everything, romance, humor, drama, mistery. I highly recommend it.

Romancing the Duke by Tessa Dare. It was a beautiful love, interesting reading. I like it very much.

 18076541

I just got new books for review:

Tempted by a Arogue Pince by Felicity Heaton, which Cover Reveal is TOMORROW. I was contacted by her assitent which kindly provided me the ARCs copy. I started to read it and so far is very entertaining, and great characters. Let you know more in the upcoming review.

Drawing Amanda by Stephanie Feuer & S.Y. Lee (as Illustrator). Cotacted by Hipsomedia to review. What drags me to read this book (and thanks to Dan and his words who convince me) is that the book have GIFs on it pages! How cool is that? I know that is a little thing, as if you think like, "They're only drawnings, I would prefer real pictures". Which I would desagreed with you because is the first step, and someone need to made it! I'm so glad for it and I'm so glad to have the oportunity. Do you imagine that we got a book as Harry Potter style? Pictures moving and all that? Can't wait for it!

Revelation and Restraing by Randi Cooley Wilson. Contacted by Barclay Publicity for the Blog Tour and an opportunity to review both novels. It sound very interesting but I haven't had the chance to start read them yet. 

20787232 22370204 Drawing Amanda

Tours

Release Day Blitz: 

Witch Hunter Olivia by T. A. Kunz. Wich cover is lovely.

Deep in Death by Colleen Helme. Another beautiful cover. 

Chasing Sunrise by Lex Chase.

  

Spotlight:

Burdened by Peiri Ann.



Also I'm going to try to catch the Lux Readathon hosted by Stuck in Books and Just a Book Lover, which sounds amazing! So You'll find review of those books because, even when I already read them, there's not reviews of them here.

My blogger Life

You know blogging isn't easy, but the rewards after all the drama is which keep us all here, as the love for books. I started a new and personal blog few weeks ago, called Giova By Design. Is in Spanish but there's where I say aloud all the things I want to say. Two days ago I made a huge post about stylish my sister outfit for her prom. It was so much fun. 

It funny how my english blog has a spanish name and my spanish blog has one in english! The perks of internet, I would never had learn english as I know right now if wasn't for it. 

As other news I find two amazing bloggers whom collide fashion and books. I also love both so it was wonderful to know about them. First is Fashion by The Book. The girls, called Lauren Elizabeth, is this most talented that made outfits from book covers. Things like this:




The Maze Runner by James Dashner
Find it here
“Such a display of death - how could it be considered a victory?” 
Bright Young Things by Anna Godbersen
Find it here
“It is easy to forget now, how effervescent and free we all felt that summer. Everything fades: the shimmer of gold over White Cove; the laughter in the night air; the lavender early morning light on the faces of skyscrapers, which had suddenly become so heroically tall. Every dawn seemed to promise fresh miracles, among other joys that are in short supply these days. And so I will try to tell you, while I still remember, how it was then, before everything changed-that final season of the era that roared.”



The other blog it's called The Bookish Manicurist. It's about to made a manicure that resemblace the book cover. She is so amazing. You need to see this:

 


What do you think? They're great, right? I'm so happy that the world is full of talented people. I enjoy everytime I find this kind of humans been!! They deserve a lot of notoriety!

Anyway, keep looking the beautiful in the life as this two girls! Speak you soon!

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Hello!

Thanks for passing by and read my blog. My blog feed with comments, so if you caring anough to leave some, I will be really happy.

Thanks for share the love.

Back
to top