Book Tour Review: Restraint (Revelation #2) by Randi Cooley Wilson



Restraint is an addictive pleasure and spellbinding continuation of Eve's journey of self-discovery, love and sacrifice. Readers captivated by Revelation will eagerly devour Restraint.


Restraint by Randi Cooley Wilson
Genre: New Adult | Paranormal
Release Date: August 1 st , 2014
Pages: 78,000 words
Publisher: Self-published
Format: Digital eBook, paperback
ISBN: 978-1495429293
Purchased: Amazon

Rating: 4 Hearts

Synopsis: 

A FORBIDDEN LOVE WILL BECOME DEEPER.

A LOYALTY WILL BE TESTED.

AND ONLY DARKNESS WILL REMAIN.

One revelation changed everything, turning Eve Collin’s world upside down. Now, she’s left to strugglewith her identity and allegiance. Haunted by grief and tempted by her increasing attraction to herprotector, will she ever truly be safe from enemies that refuse to give up?




My Thoughts

I like this book very much! All the characters and the plot were amazing read! But you need to read the previous one to read this or you'll be totally lost.

Restraint is the second book of the Revelation series; is about a girl, who is the seviour of the humans, and the clan of protectors that watch her back. I like very much the original of this story, who bring lot of complex in a world full of magic.

The characters were what I like the most; mostly the secundary characters. They were entartaining, funny, charming and wonderful to read. It wans't a scene when I wasn't caught by them, specially Callan; who lovely personality, and funny comments madce me laugh out lout all the time. 

In this book, Eve and Archer were great characters as well, and I spend a great time reading about them, but I was fustrated by their relationship. It was like be together and then not. This book really make justice to it title; their restraint their relationship, but also there are few beautiful moments together, which make me more anxious about it!

What is marvelous is the fact that you can read both books, one just behind the other, and is never gonna get you, even, 24 hours. There are really fast to read and caught you from the start. I couldn't put them down and I'm so excited to read the next one beacuse, even when this second don't give you a cliffhanger ending ( it's more like wating for more kind of ending), I made the mistake to read the first chapter of the upcoming book wich do ends with a HUGE cliffhanger, I was like screaming all over the place to know more because I can't wait anylonger.

What I didn't like about the book (actually from both) is the fact that there were lot of things going on and no fully explaing. I mean, the book is great but, I think that it need to be cut I little bit and tock keys actions and large them. This series need just one question: ¿What really gicve to the plot? Nothing else. Because, for me, there were innecessary things, and few of the ones that need more explenations past to fast and lose the point of been there.

Overall, this book was great, with amazing characters. I spend so much fun read it, beside the fact that need to be a little bit more of overlook in the rythm of the scenes, it worth my time complitly

Revelation

What Others said about Revelation, the 1st book of the Series

“I’ve read so many paranormal books; it’s hard to hook me sometimes. Especially withsomething unique that is a book hard to put down. I found that in this one. It’s theworld building of the story that fascinated me more than anything else.” — Terri Thomas, My book boyfriend on REVELATION, book 1 

... Randi pens very believe characters as in who Asher and his brothers are, she brought them to life very well indeed and was a nice take on paranormal elements.” — Michelle, The Romance Vault (4 Stars) on REVELATION, book 1

My thoughts

I like this book very much. I think it was wonderfully original, with great characters and so much fun. It mix the good paranormal things with romance and humor. I like it very much and I recommend it to you. But also as I said with the second above, what didn't work for me is the fact that there were so much things going on that need to be cut, and others than need t be more explaing. Besides of that, I think that this book works very well as a new favorited series and I can't wait for more to come!

About the Author

Randi Cooley WilsonRandi was born and raised in Massachusetts where she attended Bridgewater State Universityand graduated with a degree in Communication Studies. After graduation she moved toCalifornia where she lived happily bathed in sunshine and warm weather for fifteen years.She and her husband recently moved back to Massachusetts with their daughter where she wasencouraged to begin writing again.
You can find Randi here:

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Hello!

Thanks for passing by and read my blog. My blog feed with comments, so if you caring anough to leave some, I will be really happy.

Thanks for share the love.

Back
to top