CL Weekly #2

Weekend! I'm so happy that is finally here, however, I would like that Saturday never end! But that's no possible. Luckily, I would end this semester in almost three days and I just can't wait, need some vacations urgently.

So this week on Corazones Literarios is about re-reading. It have been based on the Lux Readathon that I speak last week to you. So let's start with:

On my Shelves

This week I only read the Lux Series. I put the others in stand by to give me this amazing moment. For those who don't know what Lux Readathon is, you need to know that is a masive reading time (a week) hosted by Stuck in Books and Just A BookLover dedicated to the Lux Series by Jennifer L. Armentrout getting ready to the release of the 5th and last book of the series, Opposition.

(Click the names to go to the review o the blog - the cover to go to Goodreads)

Shadow - Obsidian - Onyx - Opal: This is a serie of 5 hearts for me. Each one of them was amazing, phenomenal, wonderful, magnificent, extraordinary, and deserve all the start they can recive. 

   

There are 6 days in the row which you can find looking for Lux Readathon

Tours

This week have been lack of tours. But actually I made it this way cause I knew I would be crazy with the finals in the university, so I needed time (I was sooo right!).

Release Day Blitz
Two in the Afternoon by Cora Cade (Bewithced Book Tours)



Spotlights
No Biz Like Showbiz by Julie Moffett (Bewithced Book Tours)
Curse of Prometheus: A Tale of Medea by Morgan St. Knight (Bewithced Book Tours)
The Circuit: Executer Rising by Rhett C. Bruno (Fandom Monthly Book Tour)


  

Guest Post
All Good Thing... Stolen Dreams by Christine Amsden (Bewithced Book Tours)


20564056

Cover Reveal
Tempted by a Rogue Prince by Felicity Heaton


My Blogger Life

I just start to see the Vlog of the Broadway start, Sierra Bogges; who is currently performing as Christine Daeé in The Phanton of The Opera in Broadway. So, she is making those weekly videos, hosted by Broadways.com, where she share the secrets and craziness of the production's backstage. She is so funny and sweet. Here's the first Vlog and HERE the link for you to watch the others.



Speak to you soon! And in the Sierra words: You're enough, you're so enough is unbelievable how enough you are! 

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Hello!

Thanks for passing by and read my blog. My blog feed with comments, so if you caring anough to leave some, I will be really happy.

Thanks for share the love.

Back
to top