CL Weekly #3



It have been three weeks since I did this recap. The things was the fact that my internet service was like crap this past (almost a month), which was nada bueno. Also, my cell phone was broken, and I was also dying because of it.

Fortunately, everything seems fixed right now but I'll see.

(Click the title to go to the blog spot and the cover to Goodreads)

On my shelve

I have been so lame with reading lately. Actually, I'm only have read a book this week, which was Drawing Amanda by Stephanie Feuer, soon to review.

Drawing Amanda

Tours

Blast:
Come Bact To Texas by K. K. Hendin
The Secret Bliss of Calliope Ipswich by Marcia Lynn McClure
For Love and Country by Elizabeth D. Michaels

  For Love and Country 


Guest Blog:
Girl Power Through The Ages by Maid of Deception's author, Jennifer McGowan.



Spotlight:
Deep Down Things by Tamara Linse



Cover Reveal:
AlibiZ by Karice Bolton


My Blog Life

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Hello!

Thanks for passing by and read my blog. My blog feed with comments, so if you caring anough to leave some, I will be really happy.

Thanks for share the love.

Back
to top