Guest Blog: Sinful Cravings by Annie Nicholas


I love when a book has a complicate love story, like they can't be together for something or that is fobbiden somehow. That makes the story most remarkable. So today, Sinful Craving author' Annie Nicholas, share with all of us, her wicked mind behind the love story of her novel... Welcome to Corazones Literarios.

Incubus Desires

What would an incubus desire?

A steady food supply, of course. Not speaking about mac’n’cheese or scrambled eggs, but sexual energy to feed from, except in my world they can’t feed off having sex with just anyone. They can only consume the energy from a succubus as she orgasms. The older and more powerful the incubus the more he needs to feed.

I love creating these difficult rules then building my story around them.

Then I ask, how can I make this more complicated? Oh! Succubi can’t feed from incubi. *insert evil laugh*

Valerio Hunan is the most eligible incubus in Lake City but he has eyes only for Pia, his new succubus fiancée. His food supply suddenly stops though and now his hunger for her takes on a dangerous edge. He loves her and the last thing he wants is to hurt her but he drains her dry she’ll die.

Well, you were so mean put it that hard! I feel so sad for him... So you my lovely readers keep reading to know how they figure out be together! 

Sinful Cravings by Annie Nicholas
Series: Lake City Stories #2
Genre: Paranormal Romance
Date of Publication: August 11, 2014
Cover Artist: Kanax
Blurb:
Pia Blyton, a succubus, isn’t ready for an official engagement since her skillset consists of setting kitchens on fire, singing at vampire hellholes, and most embarrassingly, she recently passed out in bed while feeding Valerio Hunan, the most eligible incubus in Lake City. Yet somehow he turns a blind eye to all her faults and still wants to set his marriage tattoos on her wrists.

The compulsion to have sex forces their people to have unconventional relationships. Every three days, she has to orgasm creating energy to survive. She can’t even live off bad sex. Unlike her, Val can’t feed off just anyone. He consumes the energy only a succubus creates and his hunger isn’t on a clock. Most incubi feed legally by luring multiple succubi into marriage with money and power. Val had caught Pia by the heart strings. Sneaky bastard.

When his food supply suddenly stops, he’s faced with starvation. Despite Pia’s adoration, she’s not an all you can eat buffet. He would suck her dry of all her life force within days. In order to save her, Val forces her to leave. With nowhere to go, Pia ends up at the last place she wants to be—her parent’s home, with nothing but her pink suitcase and a list of all her failures.

Pia needs to pull on her big girl panties and figure out why Val’s energy supplies have stopped arriving before he kills some unsuspecting succubus. But the demon inside Val is closer to the surface than either of them realize. When Pia leaves, the only thing on its mind is tracking her down and dragging her back into its bed where she belongs...even if it kills her.

Excerpt

“Are you always going to flirt with my suitors?” I tossed my purse on the counter in our hotel suite and faced Val.

“Jealous?”

“I’m not sure but I think Cooper is more excited to see you than me lately.” The last time we visited him at his cabin in the garden district, I could swear he wagged a non-existent tail when Val stepped out of my VW Bug. A girl could get a complex if her fiancé stole all her lovers.

“I never flirt with Zur-Sin.”

“I’m pretty sure Sin considers the amount of fighting you both do as foreplay.”

Val pulled a handkerchief out of his suit pocket and mopped his forehead. He had grown up in a different age and still had some old fashion habits. He appeared pale and his hands shook.

I went to him but he withdrew from me. “What’s wrong?” I called out to Val’s live-in assistant, Hoel, who should be home. He’d worked for Val for over fifty years.

The fallen angel didn’t answer.

I tried to support Val’s elbow but he sidestepped out of my reach.

“Pia, stop trying to touch me.” Val leaned against the counter. “I’m very hungry.”

My hands fluttered to my sides. “Oh.” I’d never seen him look so flustered. “You shouldn’t let yourself go so long between feeds.”

“I’ll go check the mail. My wives’ package should have arrived today.”

“Then I’ll go with you.” 

“No. Just stay here.” Val left me standing opened mouth in the middle of the suite. The boom of the door echoed. He almost sounded afraid. Even when faced with a crazed demon, Val hadn’t shown any fear. I gazed down at my petite body. Had I grown horns?

I hurried to our bedroom and changed into more comfortable clothes. Maybe I should call John and have him come over early.  Screw the contract for one night.

Cooper and John dealt directly with me when it came to our contracts. In exchange for feeding me, they had exclusive rights to my body for that evening. Zur-Sin had a special deal with my father concerning my being fed. Let’s just say I couldn’t break any of the terms or my father would lose his soul. I’d made a big mistake and my dad had paid for it.

Something savage snarled outside our suite door and I jumped. With a racing heart, I peeked out of the bedroom half expecting to see Amel, John’s badass brother. Nothing. My cell phone was in my purse on the counter and this seemed like a good time to call for help. Not that 9-1-1 responded to demon attacks but at least they could clean up my body parts. I tiptoed toward the kitchen and froze mid step.

Pale with a thin sheen of sweat covering his skin, Val halted just over the threshold of our suite. His piercing blue gaze pinned me to the spot. Shadows carved the features of his face and he appeared…

Starved.

Primal heat of desire blasted through my body as he strode around me, staring as if he could see right through my yoga pants and t-shirt. I twisted to follow his path. “Val?” My voice shook and I was surprised to hear it was from fear, not anticipation. My sweetie knew how to turn on the smolder but this type of intensity bordered on supernatural to the power of ten.

He undid his tie and slid it free, wrapping the ends around each hand as if wanting to strangle someone. Me? I knew I did some things that drove him crazy like squeezing the tooth paste tube from the middle, but that didn’t deserve capital punishment.

I swallowed with a throat gone dry and searched the room. “Where’s Hoel?” The fallen angel assistant-slash-shadow was never far.

“He’s occupied.” Val’s voice caressed my flesh. Incubi were born with enough sexual magnetism to draw the most resistant of succubi to them. Evolution, only the strong surviving, and all that jazz made Val almost crackle with come-hither. Their need to feed upon us gave them the skills to melt the panties off any succubus within their vicinity.

With all that power focused directly at me, I caught my hands already inching inside my pants. Something was seriously wrong. My clothes felt too tight like I couldn’t bear their touch. Every inch of my flesh tingled and my nipples popped in aching readiness.

I’d never seen Val this hungry. An incubus of his power and influence couldn’t afford to lose control. Incubi could only feed off succubi and if his wives couldn’t provide what he needed then he’d be forced to go hunt. Last time I checked raping and pillaging were considered bad.

Normally, as his prospective bride I’d feed him but I couldn’t afford to feed another mouth. Hadn’t Val gone to check the mail for a package containing more vials from his wives? The responsibility to keep him well fed was theirs, not mine. Not yet.

For a succubus, I was considered picky when it came to my lovers. One night stands might be good for my body but they did terrible things to my soul. I needed a few bad boys that irked me enough not to fall in love yet dependable to be around when I needed them.

Yeah, I know, but I was allowed to dream big.

“Take off your clothes.” It didn’t sound like a request.

About the Author

Annie Nicholas writes paranormal romance with a twist. She has courted vampires, hunted with shifters, and slain a dragon’s ego all with the might of her pen. Riding the wind of her imagination, she travels beyond the restraints of reality and shares them with anyone wanting to read her stories. Mother, daughter, and wife are some of the other hats she wears while hiking through the hills and dales of her adopted state of Vermont.

Annie writes for Samhain Publishing, Carina Press, and Lyrical Press.

You can find Annie here:


Giveaway


$50 GC to Amazon or BN- Winner’s Choice

CONVERSATION

2 comments:

Hello!

Thanks for passing by and read my blog. My blog feed with comments, so if you caring anough to leave some, I will be really happy.

Thanks for share the love.

Back
to top