Blitz: The Reason I Stay by Patty Maximini


https://mail-attachment.googleusercontent.com/attachment/u/1/?view=att&th=14857101a9e03e17&attid=0.1&disp=inline&safe=1&zw&saduie=AG9B_P-99FJ4pmDJA1D38J0rLfkq&sadet=1410227648147&sads=UcSiJjttRaZmyaijDfz_kMBvgcQThe Reason I Stay by Patty Maximini 
Publication date: September 10th 2014
Genres: New Adult, Romance
Purchase: Amazon | Amazon UK | Amazon AU | Amazon CA
Synopsis:
Jack Daniels is the cure to all evils.
Sex should be casual and, preferably, anonymous.
Giving a damn is for nurses, philanthropists and suicide hotlines.

My name is Mathew Rogers and those are the values I built my adult life around. They are also the reason I had to forsake everything I loved in Seattle and embark on a solitary road trip across the country, with no direction other than searching for the next small town, the next girl, and the closest liquor store.

Boredom, frustration and a series of unfortunate decisions led me to the rickety-ass town of Jolene, Alabama—a town I wanted to leave behind from the moment I passed the welcome sign. But it was there where I met her. The girl who made me question everything I’ve always believed in, and the only one who has ever had the power to break my heart.

Her name is Lexie.

She’s beautiful, and I’m pretty sure she hates me.

And for once in my life, I give enough of a damn that I keep finding a reason to stay.

 https://mail-attachment.googleusercontent.com/attachment/u/1/?view=att&th=14857101a9e03e17&attid=0.6&disp=inline&safe=1&zw&saduie=AG9B_P-99FJ4pmDJA1D38J0rLfkq&sadet=1410227725927&sads=KW3WS5iM3qTUpNQ7jh4AX5VipaE


 https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/20876877-drawing-amanda?ac=1


Patty is here with us to speak to us about the process of creat the cover of this book... Wellcome to Corazones Literarios

Creating the Cover

Working with Sarah Hansen (Okay Creations) on the cover of THE REASON I STAY was a really fun and easy process.

Because I had just started writing the book I had little to no expectations about what the cover would look like. I didn’t have a scene I wanted to portrait, or anything specific I wanted to add. All I knew at the time was that I wanted it to be pretty. So, I sent Sarah an email with a brief description of the story and my main characters and asked her to work her magic.

For about a week she sent me some pictures to consider, and though there were some pretty awesome images in the bunch, neither of us was “feeling it”. Then, on a Tuesday morning I woke up to an email from Sarah with a picture she was obsessed with. When I looked at it, I was obsessed with it too.

That girl was Lexie and the image was understated, romantic, sexy, emotional and a perfect representation of the book. From then on we agreed to keep the rest of the design clean and simple like the image and within a few days, I had the cover of my dreams. Thanks, Sarah! <3

I'm happy that you like the cover and be satisfied with the end. And I have to say that this cover is beautiful, I love it!! Thanks for passing by and share this journey with us!

https://mail-attachment.googleusercontent.com/attachment/u/1/?view=att&th=14857101a9e03e17&attid=0.7&disp=inline&safe=1&zw&saduie=AG9B_P-99FJ4pmDJA1D38J0rLfkq&sadet=1410227726172&sads=KPlwakhrhaTqnQLlmjKOTcGNwAk

https://mail-attachment.googleusercontent.com/attachment/u/1/?view=att&th=14857101a9e03e17&attid=0.2&disp=inline&safe=1&zw&saduie=AG9B_P-99FJ4pmDJA1D38J0rLfkq&sadet=1410227650400&sads=u7ZJxDXmJvOAchgZIw542PHa6FwAbout the Author

Hopeless dreamer, tattoo enthusiast, Disney addict and hoarder of nail polishes and vegan recipes. Patty lives with her husband, her crazy cat, two dogs and elderly bunny in a house frequently visited by wild birds and chipmunks.

You can find Patty here: 




GIVEAWAY

Open INTL | Ends September 22nd
15x eBook copies of The Reason I Stay 

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Hello!

Thanks for passing by and read my blog. My blog feed with comments, so if you caring anough to leave some, I will be really happy.

Thanks for share the love.

Back
to top