CL Weekly #4


This is a mix into Staking the Shelve hosted by Tynga's Review & Sunday Post hosted by Caffeinated Book Reviewer.

On my Shelve

I Finish...

  • Uriel's Fall by Laralie Hall (review) ... Which I like very much.
  • Drawing Amanda by Stephanie Feur (review)... Which wasn't for me, sadly.

I Started...

  • A Silent Spirit by Samreen Ahsan... Which I like so far, though it's still in a doubt momment.

I acquired...

  • I have recived two book to review as part of blog tours this week!

 

On The Blog

The blog feature so excited stuff this week. 

I started the first ever GIVEAWAY, as part of the September is for Sequel hosted by I am a Reader and Lisa Love Literature. You can enter HERE, and stand the chance to WIN a ebook copy of Hush Hush series by Becca Fitzpatrick from book #2 to #4, Also Known As by Robin Benway book #2, Covenant series by Jennifer L. Armentrout book #2 and Mind Game by Kiersten White book #2. The contest ENDS September 9.


Also, I recived another awards, this time thanks from Becks from El Rincón de Becks, who gived me the Dardo Awards. Which prizes the dedication and creativity as acknowledge of the personal, cultural, ethic and literary values that we share in every blog post we made. So thanks, Becks, for you kindness and generosity.

Also, I finally review Opposition by Jennifer L. Armentrout, which I like but felt like it missed something from the previous books!

As well, I posted a Guest post from the Drawing Amanda's author, Stephanie Feur, about 10 ways to not be tricked on internet. Chech it out.

 

Tours

Blitz
The Boys Next Door by Rosalie Lario
Artemis's Hunt by Lia Davis

Spotlight
Cover Reveal
One Song Away by Molli Morlan
Still Me by Amy Patrick

On my Blogger Life

What I have done the most this week is checking the smarts blog post from Ashley on Nose Graze. I like the way she speaks about lot of things readers are interested with and says what she thinks about them. I almost agreed with her points of view. Almost.

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Hello!

Thanks for passing by and read my blog. My blog feed with comments, so if you caring anough to leave some, I will be really happy.

Thanks for share the love.

Back
to top