Corazones Literarios 2015 Challenge

2015 is around the corner and I'm up to start few challenge for next year. All of them have different things like random books, blogging life and different book's formats. Each details will be linked below.


31 Days of Better Blogging for 2015

Rachel from Parajunkee's view put up this awesome challenge through January where we would make daily tacks to improve our blog for a Better Blog!

31DaysofBetterBlogging



2015 Audiobook Challenge

The girls from The Book Nympho and Hot Listens hosted the 3rd edition of the Audiobook Challenge, which is my first time participating. I never had "read" an audiobook before, so I'm looking for it and enjoy it very much. There's different levels and, because is my first time I'll make NEWBIE LEVEL.



The Book Riot 2015 Read Harder Challenge

The team of The Book Riot have decided to create their own challenge with random book themes through the year. It designed to make readers out of their comfort zone.

Book Riot's Read Harder Challenge


Scavenger Hunt Read-a-thon

Also, I'm up to a new read-a-thon this year as part of the COYER hosted by Berls from Fantasy is More Fun and Michelle from Because Reading. You no need to be part of COYER to participate but does have to agreed with the price standars of it. Speaking of COYER, I don't know if I would participate on it yet, It sound great but I still don't know, though I have till January 25 to join in.

ScavangerHunt


These are my challenge for 2015. Who are yours? Are you up to any of these? Want to join a reading challenge for 2015?

CONVERSATION

2 comments:

  1. I hope you fall in in love with audiobooks! Glad you joined us :)

    ReplyDelete

Hello!

Thanks for passing by and read my blog. My blog feed with comments, so if you caring anough to leave some, I will be really happy.

Thanks for share the love.

Back
to top