#FF Feature and Follow #5

Increase Blog Followers

The Feature & Follow is hosted by TWO hosts, Parajunkee of Parajunkee’s View and Alison of Alison Can Read. The idea is very simple as it name explains it itself, is about to follow and meet new blogger. Follow for Follow. To know more about it go HERE.


The question this week is: Hard print (real thing) or Kinde/Nook, which is your favorite? - suggested by The Realm of Books


As I write few days back why e-readers are not a betrayal to physical books I say that I prefer both of them. I read mostly on e-readers (Kindle and Adobe Reader) because it's too expensive to buy a physical book on my country, however, I love a real book in my hand and smell it and have it on my shelf! 

I always find myself reading a physical book faster than a ebook, for some it's different but I could read the same book with 300 pages in three hours as physical but six hours as ebook. I really don't know why but that's how it is. So, I don't have a favorite way to read. I do read with e-reader the most because it cheap for me to it, but I would love to read physical book as well. 

What About you? Which do you perfer?

You can follow me via:

GFC email bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

You can check Corazones Literarios's Twitter, Facebook and Instagram.
Also, if you have some time, please check Corazones Literarios Reader Survey and help me improve CL even more. Thanks in advance!

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Hello!

Thanks for passing by and read my blog. My blog feed with comments, so if you caring anough to leave some, I will be really happy.

Thanks for share the love.

Back
to top