#FF Follow and Feature #4

Increase Blog Followers

The Feature & Follow is hosted by TWO hosts, Parajunkee of Parajunkee’s View and Alison of Alison Can Read. The idea is very simple as it name explains it itself, is about to follow and meet new blogger. Follow for Follow. To know more about it go HERE.

The question this week is: Do you post your reviews anywhere besides your blog? Where else do you post reviews? – Suggested by A Great Read.

I posted my reviews on Goodreads as well, but with less details. I do it often 'cause mostly of the books I review are part of a book tour (which I hope to change this year as part of my new year's resolutions), so it needed to do so. But I always lost track on time so I ended post them at the end of the month.

Update: I remember now that I also post three reviews on NetGalley. Yes, I know it isn't too much, but that does count? I have no idea! Well, this is actually because I don't request often by it, since most authors send me books via email so that haven't been my prority. Though, I want to request books on it more often this year, let see how that goes!

What About you? Where else you post your reviews?


You can follow me via:
GFC email bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

You can check Corazones Literarios's Twitter, Facebook and Instagram.
Also, if you have some time, please check Corazones Literarios Reader Survey and help me improve CL even more. Thanks in advance!

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Hello!

Thanks for passing by and read my blog. My blog feed with comments, so if you caring anough to leave some, I will be really happy.

Thanks for share the love.

Back
to top