Book Blogger #LoveaThon 2015: Getting To Know Me @AlexaLovesBooks


I tell you guys last month that I wanted to share more love in the book community since few of bad things have been happened lately, so, today finally the the Book Blogger Love-a-Thon 2015 kick off with lot of surprises. I fyou knowing about it right now, then check our lovely host, Alexa from Alexa Loves Books and she will tell you all about it.

Right now, it's about the questionnaire for you to know me more!

Questionnaire

1.- What’s your name?
Raynnete Giovana. Everybody on my family and child friends call me Ray (short for Raynnete), but my lastest friends and outsiders call me Giovana. Also, as I like more my middle name I use it as my web nickname.

2.- Where in the world are you blogging from?
I'm from Venezuela, South America.

3.- How did you get into blogging in the first place?
Disney. Maybe it sounds weird but I've been always a journalist aficionare so, when I was a child and watch Disney Channel, I love all the Disney's Stars and when I get internet in my house I wanted to read everything from them. So, of course, celebrities news blogs were where I got all the info I wanted. Then, I started a news blog and then my book blog. I delate the first blog I created and I only stick to my bookish blog and my personal blog (which is very new).

4.- How did you come up with your blog name?
Well, it started as Mi Biblioteca del Corazones (which means  My Library of hearts in Spanish - where I refer to each book is a heart). At that time my blog was all in spanish, then I wanted to start an online editorial and I started to look for names. Since my blog had "Corazones" I wish to stick to it. I got different names but Corazones Literarios just pop up in my mind and I choosed that. After a while a left the editorial project in stand by and changed my blog name with Corazones Literarios. 

5.- What genre do you read and review the most on your blog?
I read and review almost all genres but I like Contemporary Romance and Paranormal Romance the most. 

6.- What other types of posts do you do on your blog, apart from reviews?
I also feature book/author promotions since I really love to help them, and lately I started to write discussion post which I try post each monday. I try to write few memes like TTT and FF. 

7.- Best blogging experience so far?
I think that the best part of blogging (for me) is when an author respond me when a feature their books. It makes me proud of what I do!

8.- Favorite thing about the blogging community?
The way it seems like a big family. We help each other and support when we need to. I like that.

9.- What’s an underrated book or series that you think everyone should read?
It a Paranormal Romance: Lost Library by Kate Baray

10.- Apart from reading, what are your other hobbies or interests?
I love fashion, so I'm very much into it. I also like the music and movie. Actually, I like to write script for movies and my fourth year cat college I did lot of visual materials and I was the script of 80% of them. 

11.- At a party, the DJ suddenly changes the song – and it’s your song. What song would be playing?
Right Now, I'm obssed with Tove Lo album, Queen of the Clouds, which song that gives the title to it, Not on Drugs could be that song!

12.- Pick out either a book you want turned into a film/TV show, or a film/TV show you want turned into a book.
Well, it actually in speaking for a TV show and I'm so excited for it, Half Blood by Jennifer L. Armentrout!

So, these are my answer, hope you like it!

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Hello!

Thanks for passing by and read my blog. My blog feed with comments, so if you caring anough to leave some, I will be really happy.

Thanks for share the love.

Back
to top