Book Blogger #LoveaThon 2015: One Can Only Quote hosted by @AlexaLovesBooks


One of the mini-challenge today is to share our favorites quote of love ad frienship. Find more about it HERE.

MY QUOTES

Two love quotes from United We Spy and The Truth About Air and Water:
“Sometime years before, I had dragged an old bean bag chair to that place. I watched Zach sink onto it, and then he pulled me down to lean against him. I felt his arms go around me, holding me tight.
I was safe.
I was warm.
I was home.” ― Ally Carter, United We Spy

“My smell stays with you? I ruined you…for what?”
“Your smell keeps me going all the time. I’m in a clutch game or at practice and it’s full count? Your cloves and vanilla scent calms me down. I spray it on the front of my uniform and rub my right hand across like this.” I demonstrate by rubbing my chest and she watches me in fascination like a starstruck teenager watches a rockstar play his bass. “I went to three different stores before I found the exact scent. Expensive. French perfume. Chamade by Guerlain.”
She nods looking fascinated or charmed by me at least for a few seconds. “I got it in Paris when I was there a few years ago. I love it.”
“I do too. So yes, you ruined me. For anyone else.”
She’s smiling but then it slowly disappears like a countdown does as it goes from ten to zero. “What are you doing to me, Elvis?” she asks, looking troubled.”
― Katherine Owen, The Truth About Air & Water


One quote of friendship from Obsidian:

“I didn't tell you this because I'm sure you would've changed your mind about the dress."
"What?" I frowned. "Does it make my butt look big?"
She laughed. "No. You looked stunning in it."
"Then what's the deal?"
Her smile turned downright mischievous. "Oh, you know, just that the color red is Daemon's favorite.”
― Jennifer L. Armentrout, Obsidian

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Hello!

Thanks for passing by and read my blog. My blog feed with comments, so if you caring anough to leave some, I will be really happy.

Thanks for share the love.

Back
to top