#BookReview in a Tweet: Baby Be Mine by Page Toon & I've Got You Number by Sophie Kinsella

Few people have done this for a while now, I really don't know who invented it but it actually works very well for me, since sometines the words doesn't quite come to me when I want to write a review. So, I going to do a 140 characters review of the following books:



Baby Be Mine by Page Toon
Series: Johnny Be Good #2
Genre: Chick-Lit | Romance | Comtemporany
Pages: 464
Published: July 21st 2011 by Simon & Schuster UK
ISBN: 184-9-831270
ISBN-13: 978-1-84983-127-7
Blurb:
'He's not mine, is he?'
That's the question I fear the most.

You see, I have a secret. My son is not fathered by my boyfriend, but by one of the most famous rock stars that ever lived. And he doesn't even know it.

One-time celebrity personal assistant to wild boy of rock Johnny Jefferson, Meg Stiles is now settled and living in the south of France with her doting boyfriend Christian and their son Barney. But they're living a lie - a lie that will turn their lives upside down and inside out - because as Barney reaches his first birthday, Meg can no longer deny that her son is growing to look more and more like his rock star father every day, and less and less like Christian, and sooner or later, the world is going to realise . . .




Review in a Tweet
Baby Be Mine by @PageToonAuthor was a very sweet and thoughtful read. I cry with it but also there were fun moments I enjoyed it very much!
Rating
4 HEARTS

About the Author

I was born in 1975 and my dad’s career as a racing driver meant that I grew up between Australia, England and America. I worked at heat magazine for eight years as Reviews Editor, but left to have a baby. I’m now a full-time author and freelance journalist. I live in North London with my husband Greg, son Indy and daughter Idha.






12419815I've Got Your Number by Sophie Kinsella
Genre: Chick-Lit | Romance | Comtemporany
Pages: 300 (ebook)
Published: February 14th 2012 by The Dial Press
ISBN: 0679644687
ISBN-13: 978-0-67964-468-2
Blurb:
Poppy Wyatt has never felt luckier. She is about to marry her ideal man, Magnus Tavish, but in one afternoon her “happily ever after” begins to fall apart. Not only has she lost her engagement ring in a hotel fire drill, but in the panic that follows, her phone is stolen. As she paces shakily around the lobby, she spots an abandoned phone in a trash can. Finders keepers! Now she can leave a number for the hotel to contact her when they find her ring. Perfect!

Well, perfect except that the phone’s owner, businessman Sam Roxton, doesn’t agree. He wants his phone back and doesn’t appreciate Poppy reading his messages and wading into his personal life.

What ensues is a hilarious and unpredictable turn of events as Poppy and Sam increasingly upend each other’s lives through emails and text messages. As Poppy juggles wedding preparations, mysterious phone calls, and hiding her left hand from Magnus and his parents, she soon realizes that she is in for the biggest surprise of her life.



Review in a Tweet
So much fun with I've Got Your Number by @KinsellaSophie. Poppy missadventures couldn't be more crazy and funny to read. I love this novel!
Rating
4 HEARTS

About the Author


Sophie KinsellaMadeleine Wickham (born 12 December 1969) is a bestselling British author under her pseudonym, Sophie Kinsella. Educated at New College, Oxford, she worked as a financial journalist before turning to fiction. She is best known for writing a popular series of chick-lit novels. The Shopaholic novels series focuses on the misadventures of Becky Bloomwood, a financial journalist who cannot manage her own finances. The books follows her life from when her credit card debt first become overwhelming ("The Secret Dreamworld of a Shopaholic") to the latest book on being married and having a child ("Shopaholic & Baby"). Throughout the entire series, her obsession with shopping and the complications that imparts on her life are central themes.

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Hello!

Thanks for passing by and read my blog. My blog feed with comments, so if you caring anough to leave some, I will be really happy.

Thanks for share the love.

Back
to top