Stop Negativity



These times are taught for people. We don’t know if we could be hurt, killed or victim of a crime out of the street. The world is becomes violent and hard to be in, which is a shame since is the only place we can live. Everything is so complicate. 

However, I don’t think we have to make all too personal. I’m not saying we never going to experience something bad or that we can’t be sensitive to others bad situations, for the contrary, I think we need to help them all. But we also need to learn from others and our own mistakes, we need to get over with and let them go. I think that is a wasting of time think about them over and over and it just make you weak and not capable to do other things you could accomplish.

At the same time, some people need to stop critique what’s around you, if you don’t want to be there, then go, simple as that. Life is about the things we like, about to find happiness, about find what full fit you as a person, as a human been, so isn’t right that when you don’t have it in front of you, you just have to critique everyone else life. Look for something better and go away.

I’m not the happier person of the world or the one who always seen things as beautiful flowers. I do have my moments, sometimes I’m sad, I want to give up or days I don’t want to be around people, but that doesn’t mean that I always need to see that bad on the good. I hate people whom hate the world, they’re all empty, who project such bad energy that bring back only troubles and bad stuff.

I want to say all those people, please: BE HAPPY. Find a passion and make it big, it worth to love and to be love. Find friends who teach you new things, travel, see the beautiful things of the world and life. 

When we want to reach a goal we only have to project it on our mind and it will be accomplish, but you need to be sure of that. Think big.

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Hello!

Thanks for passing by and read my blog. My blog feed with comments, so if you caring anough to leave some, I will be really happy.

Thanks for share the love.

Back
to top