NetGalley and Edelwiss Reading Challenge


I signed up on Netgalley and Edelwiss because I needed to get a book from some book tours, I never really wanted to sign up because I felt that I didn't have any change to be pick up to review any book (I was kind of scare) but, then I realease that doesn't matter what to happened I was going to try. That's why I'm entering to this reader challenge because I only have 5 books on it and I noticing that there is plenty of lovely books to be read. 

Falling For YA has this owesome idea to make a hcallange about NetGalley and Edelweiss books, and I can't wait to start. I'm going to choice the Bronze Level and hoping to actually accomplish it. I also going to post all my progress here. 

Check Fallin For YA for more info about this challenge.

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Hello!

Thanks for passing by and read my blog. My blog feed with comments, so if you caring anough to leave some, I will be really happy.

Thanks for share the love.

Back
to top