#BookReview: Dragon Storm by Katie MacAlister


Dragon Storm by Katie MacAlister
Series: dragon Falls #2, Dragons Sept #12
Genre: Paranormal / Romance / Urban Fantasy
Pages: 232 (ebook)
Publication: November 24th, 2015 by Forever

Rating: 4 HEARTS

Synopsis:

TURN ON THE CHARM

According to some (including himself), Constantine is one of the greatest heroes of dragonkin who ever lived. Too bad he’s now lonelier than ever and his biggest adventure involves a blow-up sheep-until he has an opportunity to save his kind once again. All Constantine has to do is break into a demon’s dungeon, steal an ancient artifact, and reverse a deadly curse. The plan certainly does not involve rescuing a woman…

TURN UP THE HEAT

Bee isn’t sure whether to be infuriated or relieved when Constantine pops up in her prison. The broody, brawny shifter lights her fire in a way no one ever has before, yet how far can she really trust him? Their chemistry may be off the charts, but when push comes to shove, Constantine will have to make a crucial choice: to save the dragons or the woman he’s grown to love with fierce intensity.

My Thoughts
Like I always say, I’m a huge fan of Katie MacAlister’s books, and I’ve read lot of them, especially about the Dragon world. She started with Aisling Grey and the Green dragon sept, then with Mayling and the Silver dragons, and I personally swoon over Baltic, Ysolde and the Light dragons, and now we get into the Black dragon sept. And after read the first book of this new series, Dragon Fall, and the crazy things about the dragon curse, I needed to know more about, beside the fact that Baltic would appear on it.

Dragon Storm tells the story of Bee Dakar, who we previously meet on Dragon Fall, as the betrayer sister of Kostya new mate, Aoife (I really like this name). Bee is… well, I quite don’t understand what she is, a “charmer” or something like that, but she is very powerful and is assigned to help dragon lift the curse they have upon. She has to work with the former silver wyvern, and the most annoying dragon of all, Constantine Norka, to put everything together and saves dragon once and for all.

I like this book, I think that the characters were well presented and the story unfold quite well, but I also felt that it lacks of something; I think that I feel this ways because I love the first series so much and when I spend great time with this new one, it doesn’t feel like It could be that good. However, is as entertaining as the others and you can spend a great time with it, and love Constantine. Well, I didn’t fall in love of Constantine but I liked him better now.

Though, not my favorite book of the dragon world, I truly recommend read it because it perfectly lightly to spend a great time with a hot dragon and a woman who, for sure, is going to make him beat his arrogant, stubborn and old head against the wall. And, also you can read the whole dragons sept series because is awesome.

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Hello!

Thanks for passing by and read my blog. My blog feed with comments, so if you caring anough to leave some, I will be really happy.

Thanks for share the love.

Back
to top