Feature and Follow: Review or not Review DNF

 
The Feature & Follow is hosted by TWO hosts, Parajunkee of Parajunkee’s View and Alison of Alison Can Read. The idea is very simple as it name explains it itself, is about to follow and meet new bloggers. Follow for Follow.

The question this week is: What is your take on DNF books. Do you review them? Choose not to review them?

No, I don't review DNF. Actually, it's very rare that I don't finish a book; that's something I need to work on because if there's something I'm not enjoying, I don't let it go, but becuase I'm a person who who hope that everything turn out right, so I stick to the end hoping that improve in some point. Besides, the fact that I don't read it all make a great stand for me, because the end is very important for me so if I didn't experience I won't have a proper opinion to give about that book.

What about you guy? Do you stick with a book until the end like me, or it's easy for you to put them down?

I'm this week feature, thank you Alison Can Read and Parajunkee's View for it. I'm really happy, thank you so much girls!!  

You can follow me through mail (on the sidebar), vía Bloglovin, Google Friend Connected. Also can check my social networks Twitter, Instagram, Facebook and Google+

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Hello!

Thanks for passing by and read my blog. My blog feed with comments, so if you caring anough to leave some, I will be really happy.

Thanks for share the love.

Back
to top