#BookReview: Some Kind of Perfect by Krista and Becca Ritchie

Purchase: Amazon // B&N // Book Depository

Synopsis:
Falling in love was just the beginning

The conclusion to the epic ten-book series about the unbreakable strength of family, friendship, and love.

Lily & Lo are back one final time. Childhood best friends and soul mates.

Ryke & Daisy are back one final time. Wild risk-takers and flirty adventurers.

Connor & Rose are back one final time. Genius rivals and intellectual teammates.

Ten years of laughter. Of heartache. And love.


***Authors' Note***
Some Kind of Perfect is a full-length epilogue novel. It is highly recommended to read this book after Long Way Down. Otherwise, it will spoil the entire series. Some Kind of Perfect is meant to be the 10th book in the series.


https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/29515202-dragon-soul


My Thoughts

I discovered this series almost too late, and even so, by accident. I saw Kiss the Sky on my ereader suggestions and after I read the synopsis, I purchased it really not expecting much from it. I couldn’t be more wrong, when I found this amazing story, wonderful characters and lot of emotions, I was completely hooked and look for more from the authors. Then I couldn’t be happier with the world of Krista and Becca Ritchie.

After reading Hothouse Flower, I made myself the promise to read the entire Addicted world, both Addicted and Calloway Sisters series, I just fall in love with all the characters and developed such strong relationship with them that it’s so hard for me to say goodbye when I felt that I just met them. This was an emotional read, not just because it’s the end but because the different stories are so heartbreaking and beautiful in a way that would warm your heart so much letting you waiting for more. I’m marvelous with how much the characters grow from the first book to the last, they learned so much, the mature in a way that felt real and close to you; it was a magical journey.

I would always be in love of the six characters that give us the most epic love stories of all. Daisy and Ryke learn how to balance their respective sunshine and darkness and share with us all those I fucking love you that make my heart beat erratically each time. While Lily and Lo where so goofy around making me smile with each of their Lo and Lily thing knowing that they’re more that their addictions. And Rose and Connor, my favorite of the bunch, maybe because their love story was the first I read about, maybe because I relate more with Rose than the other sisters, or maybe just because Connor excites me with his Geniuses, but the more fierce and loyal sisters learn to be herself and conquer the world while let it go to her smartass and also loyal husband… Emsemble.

So, after all of this, I can’t say any more than my some kind of perfect ending was exactly that and more. I just love every sentence, every word and after finished I just couldn’t believe that I was able to read one millions words by Krista and Becca Ritchie. But even when it seems like a huge things, I actually never noticed, because the books are so good that I even want more. Don’t hesitate to pick it up this series because you won’t regret; the characters, the sitting, the stories, the emotions, everything is perfect, and KB will become your favorites NA authors just as they become mine.


About The Author
PictureKrista & Becca Ritchie are New York Times and USA Today bestselling authors and identical twins—one a science nerd, the other a comic book geek—but with their shared passion for writing, they combined their mental powers as kids and have never stopped telling stories. Now in their early twenties, they write about other twenty-somethings navigating through life, college, and romance. They love superheroes, flawed characters, and soul mate love.

They are the New Adult authors of the Addicted series and Calloway Sisters spin-off series, and you can find them on almost every social media, frolicking around like wannabe unicorns.

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Hello!

Thanks for passing by and read my blog. My blog feed with comments, so if you caring anough to leave some, I will be really happy.

Thanks for share the love.

Back
to top